The rhythm

This is the very first originally written and drawn (there will also be animation FLASH WOOHOO) by yours truly. And I am very proud of it. In fact I’m so proud. All of mother is cancelled! It’s not like anybody was interested… But let’s get back on topic!

The rhythm was coined up last year when I looked around and was mad that day. I was being made fun of by a guy for not liking the same things as everyone else. They liked rap. I liked many genres but rap wasn’t my favorite. They wore odd clothing, I wore normal stuff. They were popular I wasn’t yada yada you get the picture. I was wondering why we never had any more innovation these days! (iPhone I’m looking at you!) and instantly thought up two characters meant to be the two parts of me. I then just thought of story and plot relating to my dilemma and a year later I have it all planned out! So the rhythm is now in two places! Here and on taptastic!

The story is inspired by many comics I have read (bone, silver 6, homestuck,ect) and features still images, gifs, and FLASH WHOOHOO!!! I’m really exited to show this to the world!

2 thoughts on “The rhythm

1. cool i did a cartooning class my first and second quarter of school and now i am in a blog class i alaso like video games have you ever played terraria? its good my blog is bj2890.edublogs.org if you want to look at it your welcome to

-ben