Pokemon platinum

Pokemon platinum is my 2nd favorite rpg of all time (top 3: #3 earthbound #2 this #1 BRAVELY DEFAULT and soon to be the homestuck game)

This game was pokemon. You capture and tame pokemon creatures then you bond with them through battles. But it felt much more innovative with more new features. Plus the urban city feel was present. There were skyscrapers and harbors other than the usual small towns of generations 1-3! It was also the first pokemon game I ever owned! The only thing I knew from the franchise at the time was the anime (first series) so I never knew it originated from the Nintendo games. After the failure of diamond and pearl version they decided to create the ultimate version of the two and platinum was born! This game will always remind me that you can take a formula and originate it by mostly changing it! Meaning you really can achieve anything as long as you don’t copy!

NOTE SCREENSHOTS ARE FROM A ROM VERSION OF POKEMON PLATINUM COPYRIGHT NINTENDO FOR THE GAME AND THE PICS WERE TAKEN BY ME SO I DONT HAVE TO CITE VIDEO WAS TAKEN BY ME AND I USED A CODER TO MAKE IT INTO A YOUTUBE PLAYER (capture system can be found on EMU4IOS)
http://m.youtube.com/watch?safe=active&v=TeEkJv_K6uY

20140416-122942.jpg

20140416-122958.jpg

20140416-123011.jpg